Intel? B560 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, PCIe 4.0 M.2, GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, 8-ch HD Audio with Audio Caps, USB TYPE-C? , RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
– Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel? Core? Series Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
– Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0* x4 M.2
– GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
– USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C? for Fast and Versatile Connections
– High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
– RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
11th Generation Intel? Core? i9 processors / Intel? Core? i7 processors / Intel? Core? i5 processors
10th Generation Intel? Core? i9 processors / Intel? Core? i7 processors / Intel? Core? i5 processors / Intel? Core? i3 processors/ Intel? Pentium? processors / Intel? Celeron? processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel? Smart Cache, Intel? Celeron? G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
Intel? B560 Express Chipset
11th Generation Intel? Core? i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.) / DDR4 5133(O.C.) / DDR4 5000(O.C.) / 4933(O.C.) / 4800(O.C.) / 4700(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4500(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4300(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
10th Generation Intel? Core? i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel? Core? i5/i3/Pentium?/Celeron? processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel? HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
* When the D-Sub port and DisplayPort are connected at the same time, images will output from the DisplayPort only.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.) Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Realtek? Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first.
Realtek? GbE LAN chip (1000/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.) (Note)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU) (Note)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/ x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel? Optane? Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel? Optane? Memory can only be enabled on the M2P_CPU connector and with an 11th Generation Intel? processor installed.
1 x USB Type-C? port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x addressable LED strip header
1 x RGB LED strip header
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
?All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x USB Type-C? port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE? I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton? Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek? 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.