Intel? Z590 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Extended Thermal Design, PCIe 4.0 M.2, GbE Gaming LAN, 8-ch HD Audio with Audio Caps, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
– Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel? Core? Series Processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
– Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
– Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Multi-Cut to increased surface contact
– Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2
– GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
– RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
11th Generation Intel? Core? i9 processors / Intel? Core? i7 processors / Intel? Core? i5 processors
10th Generation Intel? Core? i9 processors / Intel? Core? i7 processors / Intel? Core? i5 processors / Intel? Core? i3 processors/ Intel? Pentium? processors / Intel? Celeron? processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel? Smart Cache, Intel? Celeron? G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
Intel? Z590 Express Chipset
11th Generation Intel? Core? i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.) / DDR4 5133(O.C.) / DDR4 5000(O.C.) / 4933(O.C.) / 4800(O.C.) / 4700(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4500(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4300(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
10th Generation Intel? Core? i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel? Core? i5/i3/Pentium?/Celeron? processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel? HD Graphics support:
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
Realtek? Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek? GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.) (Note)
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots (PCIEX1_1, PCIEX1_2)
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire? and 2-Way AMD CrossFire? technologies
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU) (Note)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel? Optane? Memory Ready
8 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x addressable LED strip header
1 x RGB LED strip header
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x Thunderbolt? add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
?All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
1 x DisplayPort
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE? I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton? Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek? 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.