Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 256GB*
Warranty: Limited 5-years
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3100 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 1050 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
AES 256 supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
3?D TLC NAND FLASH
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 3100 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 1050 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
Random Write IOPS
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1?.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average : R : 5085mW ; W : 3285mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
0?°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 380 TBW, whichever comes first.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.